Sales Management, Sourcing and Procurement
Expanding and managing your existing customer base cost effectively as your respresentative.
To provide additional channels of sales distribution such as B&Q, Argos, Costco, John Lewis, Comet, Fenwicks, Robert Dyas and many independent chains and retailers.
We also offer the ability to improve your web effectiveness.
- Sales account management to maintain and grow existing customer accounts
- New product listing and negotiation for Range depth and distribution within Retailers and Trade businesses
- Field sales representation to support products and capitalise on Trade Show exhibiting, providing personnel to ensure a professional and sales lead generation approach
Kamc Services principally deals with developing customers existing and new product ranges with the aims of having them as saleable as possible, cost effectively acquired and sold through as many distribution channels as possible at good margins.
- Point of Sale material including banners, shelf-talkers and inovative bespoke consumer experience solutions
- Packaging solutions for your products
- Shelf ready packaging to increase space in store and ulimately increase sales volume
- In store demonstrations and assisted sales
Ensuring an integrated approach within your company to drive development and focus on opportunities.
- Independent in store and data base customer surveys
- Independent Competitor checks to keep abreast of trends and competitor activity
- Leading brainstorming sessions with Management, Buyer's and key staff
- Independent report on potential buyers view of proposed product ranges
Enabling best cost source and supply from India, Indoneasia, Brazil, Poland, South Africa, China and UK.
- Scope and compilation of product briefs for accurate sampling and product manufacture specifications
- Specialist Factory sourcing for reliable and sustainable supply with adherence to ethical and principled trading, benefiting both consumers, producers and the environment
- Packaging procurement and sign off encompassing retailer specific conditions for merchandising, recycling, barcode scanning and transit damage limitation
- Component packing in the UK providing labour and facilities to Warehouse, assemble, pack and consolidate products for distribution
- From specification to delivery if required